My client is a leading sustainable food packaging organissation, they produce a wide range of disposable food packaging products for a wide range of sectors from Grocery, QSR, Beverage and Coffee to name a few
Due to continued growth they are looking to an Account Manager
The role will be about 70% account Management and 30% New Business
- Account Management
Take full responsibility for some national accounts - distributors/partners and major end customers, including:
- Top-level account management with key stakeholders
- Building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships
- Tasked with retention and growth of existing accounts
- Introduction of new products and services
- New Business Development
Account Managers will also be expected to develop new business opportunities
- New account acquisition is a key driver for growth and a key metric for the success of this role
- Launching new products and services will be a regular feature of this role
- Development of new sector and industry opportunities will also be expected
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience selling foodservice packaging
- Experience selling foodservice packaging into food and beverage, QSR, Coffee, Grocery sectors.
- Experience of managing national accounts at the top level is a must.
- Driven, ambitious self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and with autonomy
- Building close, lasting relationships with customers is central to the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.