about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity with an award-winning PR agency based in Central London, that specialises in the areas of sport, betting and finance.
You will be responsible for delivering B2B PR Campaigns to a wide range of global clients.
- End-to-end management of PR and marketing campaigns on behalf of a range of clients
- Campaign creation, planning, strategy, delivery and reporting
- Extensive media and client liaison
- Producing and placing high quality content
- Idea generation
- Mentor and manage account team members
- Identify and secure new business opportunities
- 2-3+ years' B2B PR (agency or in-house) or journalism experience
- Thrives on exceeding expectations
- Confident communicator and comfortable in client-facing and new business situations
- Commercial astuteness with a business mind
- Digitally savvy
- A love for writing and constructing high quality content
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually - if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.