Acquisition Campaign Manager
£34,000 per annum plus added benefits
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Health & Leisure brand who are seeking to add an Acquisition Campaign Manager to their growing and award-winning Marketing department based in Hertfordshire.
This role will offer the successful candidate the chance to develop and deliver multi-channel, integrated brand and acquisition campaigns across the full marketing mix. You will champion lead generation to increase brand awareness among key audiences to hit monthly targets.
- Full campaign ownership, build and deliver marketing campaigns across the UK and IE enquiry targets.
- Management of production schedules and asset delivery, from pre-production to media owner.
- Oversee production and execution of campaigns to ensure projects are approved by stakeholders and are delivered in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Manage paid advertising via online and offline channels - PPC, Paid Social, Display, Radio, TV and Door Drops.
- Tracking member referral campaigns from end to end, strategy, implementation, deployment, optimisation, monitoring, reporting and analysis.
- Conduct local area audits and run marketing campaigns for underperforming locations. You will assess performance, local market and competition to drive relevant campaigns.
- Manage and establish strong working relationships with external media and creative agencies.
- Regularly reporting on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
Skills & Experience
- Hold a degree in Marketing or equivalent qualifications.
- Marketing experience within customer acquisition, lead generation, ROI analysis and digital campaign optimisation.
- Proven success of delivering multi-channel campaigns on time and to budget.
- Media and advertising and/or creative agency experience.
- Strong at working on MS Office suite - Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Strong project and relationship management.
- Budget management experience.
If you think this is a job for you, then please apply today. Applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.