Associate Marketing Manager - Audience
Carter Murray are working on a behalf of a FTSE100 B2B Events company based in London who are seeking to expand their successful and experienced Marketing division with an enthusiastic Associate Marketing Manager.
This role is responsible for converting prospect leads in to new business. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Developing marketing strategies and integrating marketing plans with the aim of delivering key business and marketing objectives.
- Identify new channels and solutions.
- Test strategies and optimise offering of insight and permissions.
- Team motivation to achieve goals and deliver on KPI's.
- Design, implement and execute various marketing campaigns that encourage prospects from initial awareness through to ultimately attending events.
- Ensuring technology is used efficiently for a greater ROI.
- KPI's - reporting, forecasting audience numbers, delegate revenue, performance metrics for key stakeholders.
- Tracking registrations back to channel source.
- Channel optimisation.
What you will produce
- The design and execution of marketing campaigns.
- KPI tracking, forecasting, reporting and performance metrics.
Skills & Experiences
- Experience in Event Campaign Management.
- Can show ROI by tracking registrations back to source.
- Experience working with Paid Media.
- Direct response marketing experience.
- Marketing KPI delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of maintaining relationships and understanding customer needs.
- Working with an established and market leading FTSE 100 employer.
- Tailored development plan just for you.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Hybrid working model
- A number of global and local charity and social events.
- Diversity & Inclusion programs for all to be involved in.
- Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 per annum.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.