B2B Events Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + bonus, Shares/Equity
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a growing B2B SaaS brand who are seeking to add a B2B Events Marketing Manager to their marketing team based in Central London. This is an exciting time to be joining this brand, with a number of new hires joining in recent months leading to a new funding round coming in Q3.
There's no 'typical day' in event marketing at with this brand. You might be researching and contacting potential expert speakers, working with the Product Marketing team to design an agenda that inspires our global community of clients or finding the right venue and entertainment for one of our famous Direct Booking Summit parties. This role will see you working on global events, with them running events most recently in locations such as New York, San Diego, New Orleans, and Bangkok. Working on these events will see you travel out to these locations so a willingness to travel from time to time is essential.
- Shared ownership of the production, promotion and management of Direct Booking Summits series across EMEA, NORAM and APAC. This will include contributing to the sourcing, securing and preparing of speakers and sponsors for each Summit.
- Ideation and delivery of new types of events to engage with relevant audiences.
- Lead the planning and creative development of event initiatives, covering all event requirements from branding, agenda design, content creation, and venue selection to on-the-ground event execution.
- Researching technology trends to curate a world-class agenda.
- Budget management - ensuring all events are successfully delivered on time and in full, in line with advised budgets.
- Full logistics and operational control over company presence at dozens of external industry events.
- Supporting with onsite conference management including AV, venue management, internal team, travel and party setup.
- 2 years+ B2B event marketing experience (required).
- A track record of executing effective campaigns that engage targeted B2B audiences, showcasing real customer understanding and commercial sense.
- Impeccable organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines while planning multiple concurrent marketing activities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to produce great work fast and with minimum supervision.
- The confidence to communicate effectively with anyone - you should be excited by the opportunity to lead sponsorship sales, negotiate with third party vendors and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.