A global leader in specialist Skincare Consumer Goods is looking for a Brand Manager (Asia) to help grow the brand in the region by identifying key innovative opportunities and market trends to stay ahead of the competition. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about the FMCG industry and are excited to be part of a hyper-growth company because you will make a direct impact in the company's next growth stage!
- Identify strategic innovation drivers and opportunities in the region to meet key customer needs and trends
- Develop an excellent understanding of the Asian market and trends in order to identify product, formula, and digital gaps
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to see product innovation through from ideation to execution
- Build a strong innovation pipeline and ensure that it meets market trends, company strategy, and growth plan
- Develop commercial propositions by working closely with Marketing teams to bring products to launch and beyond
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's degree or equivalent will be an advantage
- At least 10 years of experience in a commercial role with regional (Asia/JAPAC) experience
- Strong experience in Skincare/Dermatology companies, or existing hands-on experience managing a Skincare/Dermatology portfolio
- Strong business acumen and digitally-savvy with experience building successful digital campaigns
- Existing knowledge of Product Innovation and Brand and Product Marketing
- Excellent communication, influencing, and collaborative skills.
The client is looking for driven candidates who display a strong passion for Skincare. If you come with a motivation to see things through from start to finish and enjoy being hands-on, we're looking for profiles like yours. Send your CV to email@example.com now and we will get in touch soonest if your profile is a fit!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.