Are you an experienced Marketing professional with a background of working within B2B industries? Do you have excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills, with high attention to detail, along with strong stakeholder management skills?
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work for a global, specialist recruitment & search agency, who will have responsibility of managing and implementing the strategies & campaigns for multiple specialist brands across the UK, Europe & USA. The Marketing Manager will manage the delivery of B2B and B2C marketing and brand management across acquisition, content marketing, engagement, CRM, lead generation and brand guardianship for these brands.
The successful candidate will manage delivery of B2B and B2C marketing and brand management across acquisition, content, engagement, CRM, lead generation and brand guardianship, and will work across the full marketing mix including digital media, advertising, content, business & social media, events, e-communications and managing websites, analytics and SEO. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will work with other Brand Managers and the wider marketing team.
Duties will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing plans and set & manage marketing budgets
- Overall responsibility for delivery of activities in plan and against budget
- Develop and deliver an effective content strategy, aligned to the brand strategy which will position the brands as the leading voice in the search and recruitment sector.
- Managing the ideation, development and content production of thought-leadership, research reports, and all publications in conjunction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and producing creative and compelling audience-centred content to drive brand growth and customer acquisition through various channels, including social media, email and websites, such as blogs, service web pages, video, podcasts, newsletters, etc
- Working with the Marketing Director and Graphic Designer to develop new branding and design look and feel across key business areas
- Brand guardian - development and implementation of brand guidelines throughout all brand marketing activities across the business
- Management of e-communications platform and implementing further usage with mobile marketing
- Development and implementation of 'keep in touch' communications both B2C & B2B
You will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role responsible for the full marketing mix & brand ownership
- Experience working within B2B markets; ideally recruitment sector or professional services highly preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience managing and implementing marketing and brand strategies, ideally on a global scale
- Excellent spelling and grammar with a strong attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A passion and significant experience of creating audience-centred content for digital channels e.g. website, social media, email
- Produces high quality written content such as reports, blogs and press releases
- An excellent understanding and significant experience of digital and social media
- A growth mindset and continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions
A key part of the role is to work with internal stakeholders across the offices, therefore strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, as well as the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and multi-task are a must. Content production is a big part of the role, with the business producing market leading global reports, regular blogs, video content and social media posts. The successful candidate should be comfortable producing great-quality work of this type.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established, leading and growing business. In return, our client offers a fantastic benefits package and a competitive salary! This is a contract role to start ASAP so please only apply if you are available to start immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.