Brand Marketing Manager - Financial Services
12 month contract-may go perm
Based London-hybrid working
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Brand professional to join a dynamic and growing business in the Investment Management industry. This is a newly created role reporting into the Marketing Director where you will help support ambitious growth targets through the delivery of marketing campaigns that raise awareness of the business in the market. You will have a strong track record of developing brand campaigns and raising brand profile /brand awareness of a company, preferably in either a start up or less well known business
You will play a key role in developing a consistent brand experience that is closely aligned to the client experience
- Develop the strategy to build brand value and manage execution to achieve that strategy
- ensure brand consistency across all marketing and communication channels
- Lead on the evolution of the brand to ensure the brand supports the company vision:
- Manage the transition and adoption of the evolved brand.
- Develop a brand plan and roadmap to raise awareness of the business with the target audience
- Act as the "brand guardian", maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications
- Use metrics to measure the impact of activities, initiatives and campaigns on brand
- Execute and deliver on plans designed to grow the brand
- Manage the budget for brand-experience related initiatives
- Manage vendor and supplier relationships and industry partnerships linked to brand initiatives
- An experienced brand professional with a deep understanding of the importance of brand and strong desire to create an exceptional brand that is widely recognised in the market
- Experience of taking a less well known brand to market and elevating its brand recognition in the market is preferred
- Experienced managing brand campaigns
- Outstanding project management skills and detail-oriented but also getting the bigger picture.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in financial services and in particular in the Investment Management and/or Pensions space would be an advantage
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.