Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + attractive package
5 months ago
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving sales activities across the portfolio, promoting cross-selling opportunities and the achievement of business volume growth targets.
- Identify and generate new revenue opportunities to maximize sales growth.
- Develop professional business relationships and provide outstanding customer experiences to their Members.
- Actively promote the companies Home Loans, the companies Business, Commercial and Asset Finance products to Members and grow volume within the portfolio.
- Establish strategies to retain Members through data driven insights; identifying opportunities to build Members' businesses and increase the services.
- Aid with and ensure member compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Understand competitors' products in order to enhance the companies products and develop strategies for competitive advantage.
- Assist in the development and delivery of professional development and education sessions and business/industry training.
- Experience managing a network of brokers is essential.
- Be passionate about finding innovative ways to promote the Company.
- Demonstrate the ability to work closely with and compliment a high performing team.
- Exhibit initiative and tenacity in growing your sales portfolio to meet and exceed targets.
- Demonstrate a successful background in sales and solution-based selling.
- Be a creative problem solver with strong organisational skills, high attention to detail and outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Have excellent planning and time management skills.
- Be able to work independently and, at the same time, be a team player.
- A positive "Can do" attitude and the ability to work under pressure.
Please call Stuart on 02 9236 9068 to discuss the role in more detail.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.