One of the world's leading law firms have the opportunity for a Coordinator or Senior Coordinator to join their talented and well established Asia Business Development & Marketing team, to support the BD Manager across the Corporates Practice groups.
- Drafting and managing the production of pitches and business proposals in English and Chinese will be a key part of the role.
- Coordinating annual events both internal and external; taking ownership of end to end arrangements
- Directory Submissions - Coordinating submissions and interviews for various legal directories, league tables, awards, and other surveys.
- Client Development - Assisting the BD Manager in running the regional client development programme.
- Collateral Management - Maintaining a full suite of marketing collateral, including office and practice profiles, lawyer's profiles, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assisting the Head of BD and BD Managers on ad-hoc projects and market research
- A minimum of 2 years experience in business development and marketing, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Excellent personal communication skills and strong organisational abilities.
- High attention to detail, including exceptional proofreading skills.
- Excellent Chinese and English writing skills, and experienced in writing on a day to day in a previous role
- Business related degree in marketing, law or business administration
- Paralegals looking to go into marketing & BD and welcome to apply
This is a great career opportunity for an Executive or Coordinator looking to step up into a Senior Coordinator role or someone with relevant experience in corporate marketing or communications role who is looking to pursue a career in legal BD.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.