My client is a global leader in customer benefits and loyalty. They deliver loyalty solutions that win deeper, more valuable customer relationships.
They work with global organisation such as CBA, American Express, Virgin Australia, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Mastercard, UnionPay and Visa.
The Business Development Director, Australia will be responsible to target, sell and contract Loyalty solutions within Australia. The individual will be expected to personally identify sales prospects, create the right client engagement and manage these, ultimately closing the sale. By the very nature of our clients' requirements, the incumbent will be skilled in leveraging the wider organisation and external strategic partners to create winning sales propositions & bid teams.
- Lead Business Development activities in Australia with a primary focus on the Financial Services and Travel sectors.
- To own a territory Business Development Target and achieve Pipeline, Sales Revenue and Gross Margin metrics
- Identify target key decision makers and influencers among qualified prospects and build commercially viable relationships via Networking and proactive dialogue/engagement
- To develop deep and wide relationships within B2B targets where decision makers and influencers can be extensive.
- To deeply understand prospect business needs and challenges
- To design and articulate complex business solutions into saleable solutions for both new and existing clients that meet the needs of targets.
The Ideal Candidate
- 7+ years in loyalty or Customer engagement selling
- Track record of Consultative, solution selling with strong customer centric mindset
- Evidence of building pipelines and converting large scale deals
- Gravitas to effectively engage at C level in large organizations
- A natural hunter with the inherent drive to find new opportunities and 'close' new business
- A very strong networker who has an established senior client contact list in the target base
- Outstanding consultative sales approach with the ability to form strong working relationships through exceptional gravitas, an engaging personality and business credibility
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.