BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION AND INNOVATION
This is a great opportunity to work within a large multinational law firm as Business Development Executive within the Litigation Department at their London Head Office. The firm has seen rapid growth in recent years and is looking to expand their workforce to serve their growing community of clients from across the globe.
As a Senior BD Executive, the primary focus will be supporting the Innovation Department and divisions within the litigation department, working closely with the BD Head in delivering all BD activities including helping set the agenda for your group and taking the lead on pushing projects through successful completion.
Day to day contact with a variety of key stakeholders, including senior partners and fee earners and winning their trust is vital in order to make credible BD Proposals.
Main areas of focus:
- Develop understanding of various practices, their specialisms, clients, market positioning and how they interact with other practices across the firm
- Deep understanding of the wider firm- connections, crossovers, intricacies.
- Work closely with the rest of the team in the execution of the BD programme for these groups, including the communication of specific messages and the creation and implementation of products and value add-on services to clients, intermediaries and other members of the firm. Be able to suggest improvements through the process.
- Lead preparation of directory and award submissions
- Production of credential statements, pitch documents and PowerPoint presentations, marketing material and other client communications
- Assist in coordinating Partner and Fee-earner attendance and support material for externally organized conferences and exhibitions.
- Work with Digital Marketing team in production of regular direct mail and e-mailings, utilizing firms CRM system.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
Looking for individuals who can act as a true partner to the business.
Must be able demonstrate:
- Very good written skills, able to produce good quality first drafts.
- Client development focus in previous roles as well as experience in pitch/proposal preparation.
- Strong project management skills - the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- A swift, analytical approach to problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to build collaborative relationships across the firm.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.