This Business development executive is bought to you by distinguished law firm whom that believe how they do it is as important as what they do. Providing expertise to their clients across a wide range of disciplines but doing it in a way which equal opportunities are provided to all to progress and develop, and in doing so accomplish a work environment like no other.
The Business development executive will be to support the firms wider BD team in the implementation of the strategic plan and to assist the senior BD manger with duties encompassing all elements of BD. This therefore is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step up and develop in their career with exposure and mentorship from senior stakeholders.
- Add and amend content on the firm's website including proof-reading blogs and assisting with podcasts and vlogs.
- Manage events, including preparing and sending out invitations, liaising with the relevant internal support teams, including events, digital communications, and hospitality.
- Manage email marketing campaigns using the firm's email software and reporting on the performance of campaigns.
- Liaise with the Senior BD managers and report to departments on relevant cross practice opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a legal or professional services environment.
- Understanding of business development and marketing fundamentals through a similar role.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management, including multi-tasking and delivering work in line with deadlines provided.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to support others in the team and across the firm as needed.
If you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.