Based in the heart of Surry Hills, next to central station this is a media company with a purpose, to empower women: This is achieved through podcasts, video content and the written word.
Started 10 years ago they are growing and developing every day (now one of Australia's largest independent media companies), their workspace is vibrant airy and collaborative. You can even take your pooch to work!
This a new business development position in the social media space, driving business from brands, agencies and SME's who are looking to engage with social influencers. Duties will include;
- Outbound sales prospecting (through emails, cold calling, networking, existing relationships, agency meetings and digital marketing initiatives)
- Proposals, sales meetings, responding to inbound leads
- Identifying and prioritising key business targets etc
- Social media and Influencer marketing Strategies & Campaign Planning
- Networking and relationship building
To be considered you'll need the following:
- New business development experience - min 3 years- A HUNTER!
- A thorough understanding of social media industry, social media influencer media platforms
- Can confidently hit targets and bring in new clients
- Creative and "Go Get' personality
- Exceptional communication skills
If successful, your salary (experience depending) is $70K- $90K + super + comms (generous comm structure). The work environment is colourful, bright, collaborative and positive.
You must have full Australian work rights and for further information please don't hesitate to contact Nancy on 02 9236 9062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.