- Do you want to work in an industry sector with lots of future growth?
- Dynamic and Global organisation who are growing despite Covid-19?
- Work for an industry leader in the Data, Research and Information sector
My client is a content driven company producing premium business information research services for senior level decision makers. They supply must have independent content, premium analysis and industry networking opportunities to thousands of senior decision makers throughout APAC.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their growing team, this is a new role due to market expansion and growth
Business Development Manager - APAC
- Reach out to Senior stakeholders to build relationships and introduce companies' services
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years' sales experience
- previous experience in Life Science, Pharma, Medical sector
- Previous New Business sales experience, full sales cycle from start to close.
- Previous experience selling a service
- Proficient in Business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
Base Salary $85- $90K + Super - OTE 140k
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.