One of the largest international law firms in the world with a significant footprint in the Middle East this business has a reputation for excellence and a strong investment in BD and Marketing across the globe. This role works with the BD and Marketing team in Dubai to deliver best in class support to fee earners and the broader business and improve client experience of the firm. Through this work the firm looks to improve share of wallet from existing clients.
- Develop the Middle East CRM programme in line with global initiatives and implement best practice
- Client research and market analysis
- Prepare account plans and reports including business analysis and relationship mapping
- Revenue and profitability modelling and gap analysis
- Work on secondment proposals and briefings
- Create client listening and feedback sessions
- Experience of Client Relationship Management or Key Account Management programmes in either legal or accounting sectors
- Strong background in business analysis and research
- Able to influence senior stakeholders and highly commercial
- Graduate or equivalent qualification
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.