A Telecommunications giant based in China is looking to hire a Network & Cloud Engineer. Having experienced incredible growth in the past few years, they are on the hunt for strong talent to join their company and further expand the company's footprint in the region.
- Design and manage new and existing network and system infrastructure by implementing network solutions and managing subcontractors involved with installation
- Configure and maintain network and associate equipment (e.g. routers, switches, VPN, Server & Cloud Farms)
- Support network and system device transition and migration
- Support the Pre-Sales team to deploy end-user services
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science of related
- At least 5 years of experience and CCNP/CCIE certified
- Excellent knowledge of network (MPLS, SD-WAN), public clouds (AWS, Huawei, Tencent, Alibaba Cloud), private clouds (Openstack, KVM), and managed services (Viptela, Meraki) etc
- Deep understanding of networking technologies with troubleshooting capabilities
- Hands-on experience in Private Cloud, VMware, Virtualisation, and/or certification as an AWS Solutions Architect
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Having carriers/ISP experience in a Chinese company is a plus
Drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are up for this challenging yet rewarding role! We will be in touch soonest if your profile is a fit.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.