about 1 month ago
There is an opportunity to join a leading Fintech firm in a Content Specialist role. This organisation have grown quickly to become the premium fintech firm in the world. This role will be responsible for creating and writing content for both B2C and B2B audiences while also working on copy writing activities. This firm offers accelerated career growth and global coverage making this role a great career step from a more traditional financial institution.
- Drive content creation for marketing Financial Services products and contribute towards formulating the broader content strategy for Financial Services
- Plan and manage the content calendar for Financial Services department
- Develop, execute and maintain brand voice across all channels and platforms for Financial Services
- Experience writing across a variety of media including social, websites, emails, print, OOH, scripts, and an understanding of what performs in those channels.
- Take complex information and bring it to life through easily digestible, compelling copy
- Interact with managers across the company to assess stakeholder needs and team challenges to create and enable effective solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Copy, edit and proof your own work
- Partner with ADs, CDs and strategists to develop high quality campaign work
- Monitor ongoing cryptocurrency and blockchain news
- 6+ years strong background in content writing and marketing for finance and/or fintech
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
- Experience in-house, agency or journalism preferred
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent conceptual thinking across integrated campaigns and long-form content
- Comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Candidates should be comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Impeccable grammar and experience with copyediting
- Proven success in content creation for technical subjects to a variety of personas across industries and roles
- Foundational understanding of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, blockchain technology and a natural inclination to communicate it's value on both a business and technical level
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role please apply below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.