Convergence Propositions Manager
London, Birmingham or Bristol.
£60,000 - £65,000
Carter Murray is partnering with a FTSE 100 brand in London who have a wonderful opportunity for a Convergence Propositions Manager to join their team. This role will sit within the Marketing Propositions team and can be based in London, Birmingham or Bristol.
Driving convergence is one of the top three strategic priorities of my client's business. Joining the Convergence team puts you in the driving seat of a significant growth vehicle for their business; it comes with audacious goals and big responsibilities.
The role is in the Propositions team, where you will sit across both the Home and Mobile propositions teams. They define and take to market standout Convergence propositions to ensure continuous wins in the market, drive momentum and value growth for Consumer whilst also looking at future growth opportunities.
- Drives and supports Broadband and Mobile Propositions and P&L delivery
- Inputs into the Proposition and Portfolio strategy for Broadband.
- Defines and executes new propositions that target high potential growth areas for Home
- Identifies and executes propositional enhancements to optimise performance and customer engagement
- Owns and executes the Go to Market plan for specific Broadband and Voice propositions ensuring plans are fully interlocked with Channels and Service.
- Manage stakeholder buy in and execution support for the propositions within their role
- Defining the vision and narrative including long term vision for driving convergence / more RGUs per household
- Defining the end-to-end converged proposition including Chapter components and pricing, offers and exclusives from elsewhere on the roadmap
- Owning the business case (MTP) and end to end value creation
- Defining optimal portfolio structure i.e. which propositions are in top tier vs. entry tier vs. standard BB
- Roadmap development (aggregating broadband, voice, mobile and TV) including showcase bundles / propositions
- Defining new converged broadband / mobile propositions to appeal to new cohorts (monetisation models) e.g. totally unlimited and pay per device propositions
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with your stakeholders pan Consumer and BT
- Commercial acumen to understand commercial targets, business cases and financial.
- Substantial knowledge and broad experience in Marketing and Broadband/Voice category.
- Bold and confident thinking, challenging the status quo where appropriate.
- Proven ability in making things happen - translate solutions into creation and delivery of practical and workable marketing plans that have a commercial / business impact.
- Experience of navigating large, complex organisational structures.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, identify resources to implement and determine pragmatic solutions.
If you think this role is for you then please apply today, applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.