Corporate Marketing Lead (6-month FTC) - Healthcare
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this Corporate Marketing Lead role is responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing for the corporate client base. With a high degree of autonomy to plan and adapt, it is a unique opportunity for a Corporate Marketing Lead to gain exposure to numerous stakeholders and support the companies wider marketing team.
- Understand and execute the marketing plan for the division.
- Create develop and maintain printed collateral for the corporate audience.
- Gather and contribute to social content for the development of online marketing to help build the corporate audience.
- Manage internal and client communications
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous B2B and B2C marketing experience.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, and to work multiple projects at once.
- Previous experience within a primary care or medical environment.
- Degree in marketing or communications.
- CIM qualified on diploma level.
If this sounds of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.