Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
about 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global information technology, consulting and business process services market leader. Reporting to the Regional Head, This is a key role for the organisation, leading the business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, based in Riyadh.
We are looking for a goal driven, determined and ambitious individual who will embrace this unique opportunity.
The key responsibilities of the Country Head will be (but not limited to):
- Maximize contact with key accounts, "C" level/Sr Executive level contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business.
- Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the country achieves sales targets in all businesses of the application management and cloud infrastructure services.
- The review and reporting to the Region, of sales activities and review of contracts from a commercial perspective.
- Ensure that the enquiries are screened and determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and ensure communication within the company and toward the clients.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities and keep up to date on industry trends, competitors and client developments.
The successful candidate will possess all the following qualities;
- IT engineering degree or equivalent;
- 18 years plus relevant experience in IT services sales with 3-5 years' experience in new business development
- Must have closed deals> $10Million/year.
- Proven track record in consulting, advising and solution selling.
- Ability to lead range of RFP/RFI initiatives.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.