This creative studio and project manager is bought to you by a distinguished health provider and will be responsible for the companies' creative projects, from idea conception through to implementation and creation. It is a fantastic opportunity for a creative person to take lead on projects and enhance management skills.
- Deliver a brand and project management service to assist the marketing and communication team, managing incoming briefs and responding in a timely manner.
- Ensure that design collateral complies with brand guidelines and is audience appropriate, giving feedback where necessary.
- Work with external agencies communicating to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained.
Skills and Experience:
- Management of in-house / creative studio and creative projects.
- Previous experience in a print / brand / design role and working within brand guidelines.
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills, with a proven history of effective delivery.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, working on multiple projects, adhering to deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.