- Help with transforming CRM activities and programmes by executing a best-in class strategy
- Establish multichannel CRM systems
- Drive revenue from CRM, as well as growing customer lifetime balue
- Define and deliver ambitious CRM plans
- Ensure activities align with UK trading calendar, as well as amplifying marketing streams
- Work closely with copywriters and designers to deliver campaigns which entice customers
- continually review and optimise CRM activities
● Experience of Braze or similar customer engagement platforms
● Good knowledge of Email Marketing KPIs and techniques
● Experience developing and executing life cycle programmes which drive lifetime value
● Good understanding of HTML and best email practices
● Flexible and comfortable working in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment
● Ability to work across creative and technology teams
● Experience in ecommerce or related industries
Due to the high number of applications, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each applicant individually - if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.