£25000 - £26000 per annum
11 months ago
CRM Executive - Entry Level - £25,000 pa Central London
I am looking to speak with recent Marketing/Business graduates in search for their first role in London.
A leading corporate travel business that delivers forward thinking travel solutions for an enviable global network of clients are in search for a CRM Executive to join their team in Central London.
You will work alongside the Global Business Development Manager as they build a framework to identify new prospects across markets and sectors.
This a great opportunity to work within a fast paced global marketing team.
The role will take on the day-to-day management of Salesforce, including first line user support and accountability of data accuracy, cleanliness and database growth to drive business expansion.
The role will require a positive and professional person with excellent attention to detail who takes pride in their work. An excellent communicator who can manage multiple workloads and deadlines and work with multiple teams across the business.
- Experience of Salesforce (or similar CRM) highly advantageous but not essential
- Skills and expertise, Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Managing multiple workloads and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
- Good problem solving skills
- Pride in your work
- Stamina to see large projects through to completion
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- Good listening skills
If you've recently graduated and are looking for your first or second marketing job, get in touch via:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.