£40000 - £60000 per annum + plus commission
5 months ago
Your new company
A global provider of tech enabled emergency response and professional services to the oil and gas and energy industry.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
- Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
- Identify at-risk renewals
- Monitor customer health by tracking product usage and customer satisfaction
- Communicate status of assigned accounts to the Director of Customer Success
- Manage day-to-day relationship and communication with large scale Enterprise customers to ensure success and growth.
- Assist with the development of technical educational, marketing, and sales material in support of customer success
- Previous experience with windows infrastructure environments
- Track record of working with enterprise level customers
- Customer focused
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
- Strong project management skills
If you are interested in this role, please click apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.