Data & Web Analyst
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hybrid working model
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a world-renowned brand within the Tourism/Entertainment sector who are looking to add an experience Data & Web Analyst to their vibrant London offices.
As a subject matter and Google Analytics expert, you will be responsible for accurate and regular reporting on E-Commerce, engaging with stakeholders and supporting on ad-hoc queries across multiple websites. You will also provide actionable insight insights on website performance including yield management and customer behaviour.
- You will be an expert data storyteller, ensuring that stakeholders can consume the wealth of valuable ecommerce data.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of ecommerce data across the delivery of weekly and monthly reports with actionable insights.
- Supporting ecommerce and wider business - advise on A/B tests and generate recommendation reports based on results.
- Deliver training and workshops to stakeholders to help them self-serve or better use and understand the data available.
- Manage 3rd party relationship with external data agency, ensuring the right strategic focus and delivery of key projects.
- Collaborate and work with wider teams including finance to ensure the business is set up for success and able to answer the most important and complex of business questions. For example, working with the Tag Manager to ensure tagging is set up correctly.
- Have an exceptional working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Coremetrics, Webtrends and Hitwise.
- Technical working experience of analytical tracking, website tagging and creating sales funnels.
- Commercially minded and experienced in interpreting data into meaningful information and actions.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.