DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR EMEA- GLOBAL INSURER
UP TO £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading global Insurance provider who serves SME, middle market, and large corporate business providing property, casualty as well as accident and health insurance, risk engineering and multinational servicing propositions. Our client is looking for a digital marketing coordinator to join their growing team, based central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager for EMEA. This role is part of the regional EMEA Marketing & Communications team as well as the Global Digital Marketing team and works closely with the wider regional team of approximately 29 Marketing and Communications professionals in EMEA in addition to key stakeholders across all functions and all products and services across all customer segments.
A key focus will include, and not limited to; website best practice (SEO, Accessibility), website updates, campaign creation, tracking, analysis and recommendations.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Consult with both the EMEA business and/or marketing teams to understand objectives for marketing campaigns and projects. Identify solutions, ensure the solution pays close attention to user experience, conversion, SEO and adheres to accessibility standards. Based on results, identify areas where delivery can be more effective and suggest ways of working. Manage plan of own deliverables, ensure all those involved in the project are aware of improved their role and responsibilities.
- Participate in the development and delivery of the digital marketing activities taking into consideration the objectives of the business. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, key elements of the plan include; review and revision of the site structure, redesign, global advertising (broker and client facing campaigns), SEO and maintaining content to accessibility standards.
- Familiarise yourself with the digital tools available within the Global Digital Marketing team, ensure solutions proposed maximise opportunities based on the objectives set.
- Support the learning and development of the EMEA digital community through the participation in meetings and the preparation of training material where appropriate.
You will have experience of key digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Datastudio, Adobe Enterprise Manager (Content Management Platform) and a working knowledge of SEO and Accessibility.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong verbal communication skills and are a good and collaborative team player
- A can-do attitude and are self-motivated
- A great attention to detail
- The ability to use imagination and new ideas to produce solutions
- Excellent writing skills evidenced by good English qualifications
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to manage projects and deliver in a timely manner
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.