Digital Marketing Executive
- One of the most successful wealth management firms in Australia
- Amazing career growth opportunities
- High performing, collaborative team
Newly created role for a driven digital marketer to join a rapidly growing, award winning asset management firm
This role will involve working with a high performing marketing team on autonomous and joint projects. You will be a creative marketer with a passion all aspects of digital marketing, as well as a willingness to learn and work with senior stakeholders in a range of role. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high performing environment.
As key member of the marketing team, the digital marketing executive will support the development, delivery, tracking and optimisation of activity across all digital channels including SEM, social media, lead generation and website.
Naturally, you will be able to think out of the box, with a conversion mindset and you will also feel comfortable working across multiple channels to develop targeted programs.
This is a hands-on role with excellent opportunity for career progression in a fast-growing Australian business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementation and optimisation of a wide range of digital strategies and channels
- Deliver in-depth reporting of all digital activity along with relevant insights and recommendations
- Use Google Analytics, Google Double Click, Google Ads, and other relevant sites for ongoing campaign management
- Drive and inform optimisations for the website
- Assist in the development and management of paid social media campaigns and community management
- Support the development of engaging online content including, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse success of content
- Keep well-informed of new technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Experience with and a solid understanding of:
- SEM platforms (Google, BING)
- A background in financial services digital marketing
- Google display and other ad serving networks
- Lead generation/ conversion marketing
- Social media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager)
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- HTML / CSS knowledge
- Experience with email automation programs (highly regarded)
- Tertiary level qualifications in Marketing (or similar field)
- 3+ years marketing experience, with a minimum of 2 years in a full-time digital role
- High attention to detail
- Solid understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and offer solutions
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
Such an exciting opportunity for a driven marketer to truly accelerate their career in this lucrative industry working with a superb, close knit team. Follow the steps to apply now and find out more.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.