Digital Marketing Executive - financial services / investments business
3 month FTC contract-possibility to extend (need to be able to start in May)
BASED LONDON-HYBRID WORKING
My client is a rapidly growing investment business based in London, who are currently looking for short-term Marketing contractor to join as a Digital Marketing Executive within a busy and dynamic marketing team. You'll be responsible for supporting the launch of an upcoming marketing campaign and also the wider growth of the business as they continue to expand their exciting range of thematic funds.
You should have sound digital marketing skills-ideally to include experience in email marketing, social media and digital advertising. FS marketing experience is an advantage but is not essential. The role will be hands-on, very fast paced and demanding so you'll need excellent organisation skills, can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and have a keen eye for detail. You'll be confident rolling up your sleeves, talking to stakeholders and problem solving.
The successful candidate will assist in the following duties:
- Work with the Campaign lead towards holistic campaign scheduling and execution across the full marketing mix for the upcoming campaign including display advertising, PPC, email, PR, events/ webinar etc. so they are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies to promote the organisation and its funds via LinkedIn and Twitter
- Creation of marketing assets such as promotional literature, email banners for newsletters, display banners etc
Create, schedule and deliver email newsletters with a view to increase prospect engagement
- Continually review PPC and content marketing placements, rotate ad copy, targeting etc, in liaison with agencies to ensure marketing effectiveness and achieving KPIs
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager and wider team with all digital campaigns
Marketing assets and website:
- Organise the production of content from our partners such as monthly reports and ensure it is created to a high-quality standard that meets financial promotion rules
- Maintaining up-to-date data in presentation decks
- Updating and maintaining pdf versions of whitepapers and brochureware
- Ensuring all marketing literature is up to date, accurate and compliant on a regular basis
- Updating the website via the CMS system with new content such as press releases, monthly reports, product information, articles etc
- Assist with the creation of marketing assets for new fund and product launches
- Assist in the production of marketing reports in a timely manner for management and partners
- 1-3 years Marketing experience, with strong digital marketing skills
- Digital marketing skills ideally to include experience in email marketing, social media and digital advertising
- Good project management skills
- Experience in financial services marketing would be beneficial but is not essential
Interested? Get in touch with Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.