Carter Murray Dubai are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager for a market leading company in the retail and travel and tourism sector.
The Digital Marketing Manager manages the day to day digital marketing activities in conjunction with the core and long term marketing strategy managed by the Brand Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and manage a digital marketing strategy in conjunction with overall brand marketing strategy including comprehensive goals, budget, and tactics
- Oversee the design, creation and writing of content for all online and digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Management of fully integrated digital media buy strategy to compliment marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting the brand and make appropriate recommendations regarding strategy surrounding them
- Work closely with eCommerce and Customer Service team to ensure consistency of messaging
- Ownership and management of annual digital marketing budget
- Manage third party vendor relationships
- Provide reports of all Marketing KPIs to Assistant General Manager on a monthly basis
- Hire, train, coach, train and regularly monitor direct reports' performance
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Ensure all content is updated, true and accurate for each monthly promotional campaign
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website in conjunction with IT
- Plan and execute all digital marketing communications, including SEO/SEM, sponsored/paid search, marketing database, email, SMS, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or related field
- 6+ years of experience in similar or related field
Experience managing GA, SEO, Email marketing, SMS marketing, social media and affiliate programmes
Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; ability to articulate trends clearly and confidently
Possess strong project management skills necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects to meet deadlines.
Experience in coordinating campaigns and events across multiple platforms/locations
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Strong leadership and people development skills
If you match this criteria please apply on the link provided....
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.