Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Do you like the sound of joining a progressive, and expanding business, where the principals have brought big-hitting corporate agency experience to the independent, local, and tech market?
Can you see yourself developing into a role where you are part of the bigger picture in both company growth and driving the growth of your clients?
If the answers are yes, then this could be the role for you.
Carter Murray have partnered with an exciting and growing agency based in Stourbridge who are seeking to add a dynamic and technically experienced Digital Marketing Professional to the ever-growing team.
This role will focus heavily on managing paid and organic social media campaigns but will also support the digital team in delivering new and existing websites and email campaigns.
- PPC - running paid campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Bid / budget management.
- Writing advertising copy.
- Running organic social media campaigns across multiple channels.
- Liaising with clients & colleagues.
They're big on relationships. Both with customers and pulling together as a cohesive team. So you need to be a people person with an interest in developing long-term, symbiotic relationships.
- Google Ads Search Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Measurement, Google Ads Video, Shopping Ads, Google Ads Apps and Google Analytics for Beginners.
- Facebook Blueprint certification.
- Experience with Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram and Twitter.
- Experience using the Google Marketing Platform.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulae and PivotTables).
- An understanding of wider marketing principles: understanding user journeys and how to influence them through paid campaigns, implementing effective marketing messaging at all stages of the funnel.
This job would suit an experienced: Digital Account Executive/Manager, Digital Marketing Account Executive/Manager, PPC Account Executive/Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant/Manager, SEO / PPC Account Executive/Manager, Digital Marketing Executive.
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- 22 days holiday, increasing by one day per year (up to a maximum of 27 days total)
- Your birthday off each year
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
If you think this vacancy would be for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.