Carter Murray in Dubai are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager - Mobile to join a growing team based in the UAE.
The role has a focus on data, digital analytics, content and technology. This role will inspire customers across new and existing digital touch points, whilst helping build omni-channel experiences for all customers.
Strategy, Planning & Implementation
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing Managers to build our the digital strategy with an excellent
understanding of all digital channels, though specific focus on mobile.
* Working with the Digital Marketing Managers, as well as the Insights, Innovation, Partnerships,
Strategy and Technology teams to turn insights and business objectives into a clear strategy and
* Support Senior Marketing Managers in developing the annual budget and plan to ensure
mobile funding and ROI is clearly defined.
* Work closely with the Brand & Marketing teams on the lifecycle marketing programs to drive richer
presence in mobile channels.
* Build relationships with key strategic partners to ensure consistent delivery of best in class,
innovative and customer focused mobile experiences.
Web & Mobile Development
* Demonstrates knowledge and experience of delivering mobile apps, mobile websites and other
mobile technology projects via agile and/or waterfall methodologies.
* Understands customer data and the insights provided by the analytics team plus web and mobile
analytics to implement and optimise the digital product .
* Define the user experience with research, use cases, journey maps, wireframes, user stories and
other UX tools for new technological implementations.
Tracking & Optimisation
* Identify new opportunities to enhance and expand the businesses mobile presence.
* Apply relevant data, research and tracking insights to help inform and optimise the effectiveness of
all digital initiatives.
* Work closely with insights and analytics teams to set up, monitor and optimise agreed
Marketing performance tracking activities across all initiatives against core business and project specific
Marketing Technology & Operations
* Work as part of a team on the scoping of Marketing requirements for the roll-out of new marketing
technology capabilities (e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud).
* Lead components of the continuous optimisation of existing digital, reporting and analytics
capabilities and processes; engaging key external and internal stakeholders.
* Work with Senior Marketing Managers to optimally leverage existing and new channels / touchpoints.
Relationships & Communication
* Manage day-to-day relationship with loyalty partners, external agencies, as well as build strong
relationships with internal and partner stakeholders.
* Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on project statuses.
* Build strong relationships with the airline and commercial teams understand the business needs and
* Build strong relationships with eCommerce and Marketing teams to identify opportunities to
collaborate within mobile new revenue and growth opportunities.
Program & Procurement Management
* Track marketing activities
* Business Manager on agreed projects, responsible for the preparation of relevant documentation,
business cases and approvals to ensure the successful implementation.
* Stay informed of best practices in mobile technologies and mobile marketing and advertising.
* Become a thought leader in mobile for the business.
* Maintain a competitor report on loyalty programme promotions plus other leading brands and
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors degree in a relevant field
* A minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, specifically with Adobe Analytics
* Global multi national and/or global retail brand experience
- Loyalty / partnership marketing
Proven track record of results through digital mobile marketing (these must be clearly outlined on
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.