I have exclusively partnered with an FTSE250 listed on the London Stock Exchange office space specialist with a £2.3billion asset portfolio throughout the UK, France and Germany.
This is a brand new role working directly with the COO. You will be involved in many exciting projects across the business. This includes the launching of new buildings, branding, internal and external communications, sponsorship, and the development of their social media campaign (s) as well as Environmental project rolling out across the business with plenty of chances to collaborate with business leads.
This is a brand new position with plenty of scope working with one of the best Property Investment companies in the UK.
Responsible for supporting all aspects of media and communications for the Group, the role is varied. There exists, an opportunity for a developing subject-matter expert to add value to the business and make a tangible contribution to its operations.
As the single point of contact for all internal and external media and comms, this role will be responsible for ensuring that branding and messaging is consistent and initiatives are connected and effective.
Website and Social Media:
- Manage the website for the Group, ensuring that all information contained on the site is accurate and up to date
- Work with property teams in the UK, France & Germany to create profiles and copy for each asset, managing updates in light of acquisitions and disposals
- Create and maintain online profiles for Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Proactive management of Group LinkedIn and Twitter profiles ensuring regular, targeted posts and interest pieces
- Support the UK property teams to administer and maintain the tenant information portal
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating photoshoots of the Head Office, Staff and Board for the Annual Report
- Be a key Point of Contact for the consultants who've been commissioned to prepare the annual report, supporting the Company Secretarial department to ensure that information is collated prior to circulating and making sure that they receive the content in a timely fashion
- Support the Assistant Company Secretary to…
- Custodian of the brand and Key Point of Contact for our brand consultants, Luminous
- Own the project to create and promote corporate brand guidance to staff
- Lead an audit and refresh of internal and external templates ensuring they remain on-brand and fit for purpose
- Work closely with our IT team, specifically our Sharepoint subject matter expert, to maximise the potential of the intranet, CONNECT
- Maintain an internal newsfeed and promote posts by colleagues on Yammer
Business and staff events:
- Engage proactively with the committee to coordinate and promote volunteering and initiatives
- Work closely with the Senior HR Manager to co-ordinate and roll out wellbeing initiatives and learning and development opportunities including "Lunch and Learns" with internal subject matter experts
Other areas of responsibility:
- Work collaboratively with the Company Secretarial Team, Front Office Manager and Executive PA to deliver Investor/Capital Markets days and in-person AGMs
- Support other departments with drafting ad-hoc communications
- Such other tasks are required from time to time
Degree-educated in relevant field or equivalent experience Essential
Minimum 2 years' experience in similar role Essential
Experienced copywriter Essential
Adept at understanding the needs of internal stakeholders Essential
Abel to manage differing priorities Essential
Experience in the property sector Desirable
Exposure to a PLC environment Desirable
Interest in Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility Desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.