There is an opportunity to join a leading asset management firm in a Digital Writer position. The role will work across all areas of the business across APAC, developing and writing digital content across all platforms. The role will report to the VP, Head of Content Marketing APAC and work closely with a broader marketing team and the business.
- Develop high quality, highly effective and targeted content (blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations etc.) to support a broad range of strategies and services - with an emphasis on Chinese content
- Repurpose global content in a variety of web/digital friendly formats for a wide range of digital distribution channels to increase client engagement
- Drive new ideas and creative strategies to increase online engagement
- Partner with content, channel marketing and digital teams to ensure optimization of global, regional and local content across a variety of channels including Web, Social, Direct Mail, Events & Paid Media
- Partner with digital team to create content streams for digital engagement programs across various touchpoints (including email, social, paid display, paid search) to build personalized client journeys
- Optimize content for search engines to improve SEO and SEM quality scores.
- Assist the APAC Content Marketing Head in managing relationships with external vendors and quality checking content produced
- Liaise with regional translators to deliver timely regional/local content in Chinese for markets including Hong Kong, Taiwan and China
- Manage sign-offs with multiple stakeholders at all levels to ensure content aligns with brand, tone of voice, legal/regulatory and compliance requirements and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels
- Work closely with digital team to analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Play a key role in sharing content-related social media and digital best practices and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or business related discipline
- Professional qualification in economics or finance a plus
- Understanding of financial markets with 5-7 years' industry experience in the asset management industry in Asia
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese/Hong Kong Traditional Chinese) with Simplified Chinese a plus
- Strong knowledge of investment products, including fixed income strategies highly desirable; and/or strong background in macroeconomics
- Experience in developing SEO/SEM, email, digital media and social media campaigns preferred
- Experience managing translations, advertising agency and/or production house highly desirable
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to work on a large number of ongoing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills to measure success and inform future content and digital initiatives
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and professional environment with frequent shifts in priorities as business needs dictate
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to detail; ensuring that work is completed accurately and on time
- Have a strong sense of honesty and integrity
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.