DIRECTOR, GLOBAL SAFETY & POLICY COMMUNICATIONS
SALARY £150,000-£175,000 + BONUS+ BENEFITS
Our client is one of the World's leading social media technology platforms, who are rapidly growing and now seeking a strong Director of Safety & Policy Communications to join their Global Communications team based here in the UK.
They are seeking a senior safety and policy communications leader to join a fast paced global communications team. You'll help tell the story of how the organisation prioritizes a welcoming and positive experience for the hundreds of millions of people who use the app, and a commitment to their broader societal role and responsibility.
They're looking for someone with a passion for tech policy and user well-being. This person should be able to investigate, understand, and distill complex safety, regulatory, and tech policy issues, and respond to a range of situations with empathy and a people-first mindset. The ideal candidate has excellent media, analytical, and leadership skills and can collaborate with ease across teams around the globe.
- Lead global strategy and execution for their safety and policy communications, including their work around safety, privacy, integrity, inclusion, and platform integrity
- Develop proactive approaches, across internal and external channels, that bring transparency and accountability to the ways the organisation supports a safe and welcoming app experience
- Oversee reactive communications for safety and policy issues
Engage regularly with the media and other stakeholders, serving as a spokesperson as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 15+ years of communications/public affairs experience
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and is motivated in a fast paced environment
- Deep understanding of and passion for tech policy, as well as tech and business press ties
- Demonstrated ability to lead a global team
- Ability to take initiative; motivated and self-starting
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provide
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.