Director of Corporate Affairs
Maternity cover -12 months
This leading healthcare business is looking for a Director of Corporate Affairs for a 12-month FTC. You will be responsible for building and managing the organisation's reputation and growing the business through the development and execution of a corporate affairs strategy that seeks to engage and build relationships and influence press, industry, and government. As the lead on reputation management, you will also oversee the strategy on organic social media.
- Drive forward the public relations strategy in the media, raising the profile of key senior leaders, and drive core business priorities
- Lead on public affairs strategy to position the organisation with core industry and government stakeholders and mitigate risks and issues
- Provide advice and update to C-suite and advisory board in US and UK business on corporate affairs initiatives and risk mitigation strategies
- Lead external response to crisis and incidents, including frameworks of messaging for internal teams to deploy with their stakeholders
- Line management of the Corporate Affairs Manager
- Directing use of agencies to maximise the impact of initiatives
- Be an inspiring leader that facilitates the development of a creative and collaborative team that live the organisation's values in every aspect of what they do,
- Proven record of accomplishment in Corporate Affairs leadership positions including managing teams and directing agencies
- Stand out expertise in communications crisis management
- Established experience in stakeholder management including the ability to influence groups internally and externally
- Ability to make decisions, prioritise and execute strategies at pace, with willingness to take hands on role in the development of associated collateral
If this sounds of interest, then please contact email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.