Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum
11 months ago
Merlin Entertainments is a global leader in location-based, family entertainment. As one of the world's largest attraction operators, they create and deliver memorable, immersive brand experiences for their millions of guests.
Merlin currently operates eleven visitor attractions in Australia and New Zealand in the states of New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland, as well as Auckland in New Zealand. Madame Tussauds, Sea Life, and the Sydney Tower Eye are just some of their local attractions.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Digital marketer to join an established marketing team with a down-to-earth culture where fun comes first.
- This role is accountable for website performance within the region and as such responsible for driving conversion rate and yield for the respective attractions
- You will work to improve the customer journey in line with the global strategy
- The position works alongside the local and regional marketing teams to drive performance, ensuring local relevancy while utilising best practices
- Ensure all content for local attraction sites is relevant and updated on an ongoing basis to deliver local relevance, integration with local marketing campaigns and optimise performance associated with seasonality
- Ensure that all relevant products (including upsells/cross sells) are live and optimised to deliver maximum yield
- Work with relevant development agencies to ensure that all relevant developments are executed on time and within budget
- Continually monitor the site ensuring operational efficiency and that any proposed changes are tested prior to 'go live'
The ideal candidate
- 4-5+ years experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, or web management for a consumer related brand
- Good understanding of the Google Suite (Analytics, Optimize) as well as knowledge of CMS systems
- Experience with the Accesso platform would be advantageous as would exposure to the leisure/entertainment industries
- You have demonstrated experience with budget management and KPI reporting, and have also managed external agencies
- A confident problem-solver, you are able to work under pressure, and have a hands on can-do mentality
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.