£45000 - £55000 per annum + negotiable
about 1 year ago
E-Commerce Partner Manager - Merlin Entertainments
This role is responsible for managing the key partners associated with the development of Merlin's online / e-commerce estate, including new openings. The focus will be to ensure a healthy and productive relationship that allows the third party to make significant positive contribution to the efficacy of the experience and ultimately delivering an exceptional end-to-end UX/UI on a global basis
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Manage the existing online estate, providing development solutions that will deliver short/ medium term commercial ROI.
- Work with Head of e-commerce Optimisation to scope, design and develop the single web platform with particular focus around functionality that is currently provided by third parties as well as integration with long term partners such as Accesso and manage the ongoing upgrade / enhancement, as required for all sites including new openings.
- Own and drive the relationship with key e-commerce partners, including ownership of the development pipeline with Accesso, rollout of Qubit, review other third parties and manage as relevant.
- Lead the team to continually review and enhance the websites to ensure that they are providing the best possible solution for the business.
- Work closely with the various local Web Managers to ensure that they are able to optimise conversion - and identify and address any relevant conversion issues associated with third party partners, as required.
- Identify best practise and ensure that this is rolled out across the estate, where relevant.
- Work closely with the Analytics and Insight team to identify additional ways to drive engagement / conversion of the sites on ongoing basis and identify and manage third parties as relevant.
- Work closely with the key e-commerce partners, including Accesso, to ensure all developments are being prioritised accordingly and are on track and within budget.
- This role will report to the Digital Strategy & Insight Director.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Have minimum 5+ years' experience of working within a similar role
- Experience of managing specialist teams and delivering exceptional solutions via third party partners.
- Commercially aware, ideally with experience of more junior roles within web management / development to fully appreciate the complexities of the role.
- Be an excellent communicator and influencer
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and fast paced work environment
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running within a hands on role
- You thrive on ownership and accountability - and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- Experience with the Accesso platform.
- Leisure / entertainment experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.