Carter Murray have partnered with a sustainable energy supplier whose mission is to help drive the worlds transition to Low carbon energy. Priding themselves on their entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to change the status quo, with sustainable energy becoming ever more prevalent they are positioned in an ideal situation for change to a sustainable future.
As a Communications associate, the role will be responsible for contributing and growing the company by supporting the marketing and communications activities across the EMEA regions, strategising, and executing communication functions.
- Research, develop and execute internal and external comms strategies for market, with support from senior managers.
- Support development targets, by growing the brand awareness through engaging and authentic communication.
- Work with stakeholder at all levels ensuring brand content is succinct and message delivery is consistent.
- Manage external agencies within assigned regions - press, digital, events, design to deliver against all content campaigns.
- Build and delivering both internal and external communications strategies
- Demonstrated ability to create effective and targeted content
- Manage internal and external resources, working collaboratively on projects.
- Ability to use social media channels to effectively deliver marketing content.
If you have any questions or queries about the role, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on +4420 7332 2493 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.