EMEA MARKETING MANAGER (fluent French or german speaker required)
BASED LONDON, FRANKFURT OR PARIS
Our client a leading global asset management business is looking to hire an European Marketing Manager into a newly created role within the growing Marketing team. Reporting into the EMEA Marketing Director, you'll be responsible for leading on the delivery of marketing communications activity focusing on campaigns and content led activities.
The role will focus on the French and German markets, though will cover other markets in EMEA. You'll need solid Marketing experience in Europe, including experience across German, French and UK markets, gained in the asset management sector
- Help develop and implement strategic marketing plans in-line with corporate objectives to build awareness of the brand
- Support business development to maximise acquisition and retention of key clients.
- devise, manage and co-ordinate advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Oversee production of marketing and sales support materials
- Devise, plan and manage event schedule in conjunction with the Distribution team
Create regular and effective marketing content - including; videos, emails, web and advertisements.
- Review web content on UK and European websites and proactively provide ideas for improving content and functionality.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers of marketing/print services. Review relationships periodically from a cost and servicing perspective to ensure best value is being achieved.
- Solid marketing experience gained in the European asset management industry (especially Germany, France, UK) -essential
- Fluent German and / or French speaker - essential
- Strong experience managing campaign activity
- Good project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ideally experience of working with international colleagues
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.