We have a current opportunity for a BDC on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Wanchai.
You are responsible for:
Event planning & execution - around 70% of the role focus
- Assist in the planning and execution of both internal and external events including, regional retreats, office social events, roundtable seminars and client receptions and hospitality events, including mailing lists, scheduling, agenda preparation and logistical support
- Assist with various practice group and visiting partner meeting schedules, as well as helping with presentations and logistical planning
- Help identify, assess and coordinate external marketing opportunities, including sponsorships, speaking engagements and conference attendance; charitable donations; webinars, writing opportunities and client events
- Finalise high quality cross-practice pitches which reflect the Firm's capabilities in accordance to the requirements of the particular client
- Work closely with Marketing and Business Development Managers across APAC and if any other support departments
- Translation and localisation of marketing materials
- Strong communications skills is required
You should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin/simplified Chinese;
- Excellent organisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- 1-3 years of professional services experience
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.