EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER EMEA- GLOBAL INSURANCE PROVIDER
UP TO £55,000 + OT BONUS+ BENEFITS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading global Insurance provider who serves SME, middle market, and large corporate business providing property, casualty as well as accident and health insurance, risk engineering and multinational servicing propositions. Our client is looking for a talented External Comms & Social Media Manager EMEA to join and be part of their busy regional marketing & communications team, based in central London.
They are expanding their Communications team in Europe, Eurasia and Africa and are looking for an External Communications and Social Media Manager to help raise the profile of the organisation by developing relevant and engaging content for their social media channels as well as writing press releases and other corporate messages in addition to managing corporate content on the regional website. You will help build out non-paid social media campaigns on a diverse range of topics and target audiences both B2C, B2B, as well as prospective employees. You will support marketing and business colleagues in the region advising on external communications and social media best practice.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Develop and oversee the social media content strategy and calendar for the year working closely with marketing colleagues and functions across the company to ensure brand consistency and an integrated approach across channels and activities.
- Generate assets for social media either yourself (copywriting, video and image editing) or working with agencies. This includes re-purposing existing content. Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone of voice, terminology and use of imagery.
- Act as the go to social media expert in the region supporting colleagues in own and other functions (e.g. Diversity and Inclusion, HR, in developing and using social media whilst adhering to businesses' social media guidelines and best practice.
- Manage and post content on their LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts in the region.
- Write news releases, statements and other content required in addition to editing and proof reading.
- Experience of working in the financial services or insurance industry or working within a PR/Comms agency servicing financial services
- Previous experience in writing press releases and statements
- Previous experience of producing best practice social media campaigns that deliver results
- Extensive understanding of social media and best practice application, integrating with marketing campaigns
- Experience in media monitoring and report production
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills in addition to good image and video editing skills
- Experience of using media and content data bases e.g. Factiva, Meltwater, Statista, PR Newswire
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.