GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
£30,000 - £35,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Our client, a growing, successful player in the Financial Services sector who operates within the broking space is looking for a Marketing professional with graphic design experience to join their growing Marketing team. You will have experience in graphic design and broad marketing (digital and offline) gained within a Financial Services business. You will also have solid experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Events, you will be responsible for creating content across all marketing channels, as well as designing engaging and innovative digital and print collaterals for the business.
- Responsible for maintaining the business intranet
- Creating designs for social media visuals
- Managing the CRM system, as well as designing the email templates
- Organising marketing documents and supporting on admin tasks for events
- Current/recent experience in a graphic designer and broad marketing role, designing B2B marketing collaterals within a Financial Services business.
- Solid experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with motion graphics and/ video editing is helpful but not essential
- A degree in graphic design or art & design is preferable
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.