12 MONTH CONTRACT
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Based London-hybrid - home/office working
Our client a highly reputable and successful global real estate investment management business is looking for an experienced graphic designer with experience designing a range of marketing materials (offline and digital). Experience can come from financial services, real estate (commercial)/real estate investments or professional services-agency or client side
Reporting into the Head of Brand, you will join this growing marketing team and will be responsible for a range of design led activities. You will also be responsible for implementing and upholding the design, brand compliance and consistency of marketing collateral. You will need to be creative, as well as having a business approach to projects.
- You will work on briefs for teams and potential outputs would include presentations, proposals, brochures, internal communications, infographics and event collateral;
- Accountable for production/completion of all graphic and art working to highest standards and required timescales;
- Conceptualise high quality, relevant design solutions for all marketing collateral
- Ensure brand consistency;
- Work well alongside all members of the team to produce the best quality output possible;
There is scope to expand the role's responsibilities to include animation, video production and other marketing material.
- Experience in a graphic design role, gained in house or agency side
- Should have experience from a financial services, professional services, commercial real estate, real estate investments, investment management
- Experience designing materials including offline and digital collateral such as
- Experience using the Adobe Creative suite-including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- variety of channels, including website, marketing collateral, powerpoint documents (e.g. pitch books, proposals), audio (podcasts) and video;
- Good Powerpoint skills
- Experience in a global organisation is helpful
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.