My client is global IT multinational organisation with offices throughout the world, they are a household name and one of the biggest brands in the world.
Due to growth they are looking to hire a Head of Business Development, this is a people management role with 7 direct reports.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams' operations and strategies. It would suit a very hands on people manager who can roll their sleeves up and get involved in the sales process with the team.
- Managing a team of 7 people the candidate must be a strong people leader brining structure and predictability to our execution. The role will be responsible for
- - Creation and management of end user pipeline
- - Management of BO roll out in partnership with the product team
- - Owning relationships with key third parties
- - Evolving our managed services
- Establishing and developing relationships with Enterprise End Users, Channel Partners / Resellers
- Managed services business - Service Business managing instillation (i.e. Provision)
- Custodian of customer relationship journey (pre-sales, installation - post ) addressing quickly after sales challenges
The Ideal Candidates
- 8+ years' experience in a similar management role within a Technology company
- Extensive experience managing a Sales team
- Sales experience working in an end user environment
- Hold existing relationships with key End users and Reseller Partners.
- Track record selling into and leading teams selling to the Enterprise & SMB marketplace
- Proven ability to develop & shape business opportunities
- Proven ability to work with partners
- Proven ability to develop & execute on go-to-market territory and account plans
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships from 'C' level down
Excellent careers and earnings potential for the right candidate
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.