Carter Murray is working with a global leading property consultancy firm to recruit a Global Head of Digital and Brand on a long term contract. Reporting directly to the CMO and managing a small team, this is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking business at a time when digital is at the forefront of the plans, including a huge Website overhaul project.
- Development of firms website and other digital channels including the development of lead generation and marketing automation strategies to optimise SEO, content strategy and resource challenges
- Roll out the agreed digital web strategy for the website and continuation of bringing together the firms digital footprint onto one channel to increase traffic
- Develop and implement a rebuild strategy to the firms website
- Shape digital channels to convey compelling stories, forming alignment to our brand, growth sectors, and markets
- Develop insights (incl. competitor analysis where relevant) to fuel ideation, informing the development of the brand
- Ongoing development of the brand strategy and narrative highlighting the firms position as an authentic global leader
- Relevant digital marketing qualification
- Experience and understanding of professional services
- Experience of the management and build of successful corporate websites and digital marketing systems
- In depth knowledge of SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
Previous experience of developing brand strategy
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.