HEAD OF EVENTS - VENTURE CAPITAL FIRM
UP TO £55,000- £75,000 + BONUS+ BENEFITS
LONDON BASED (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing global venture capital firm, who invests in fast-growing tech companies and supports them across their life cycles. Our client is looking for a talented Head of Events to lead to join the business, based in an excellent location in the heart of London.
As a Head of Events, you will be conceptualizing, leading, planning and managing all events, ranging from large multi-day external conferences to small, intimate exclusive dinners. Events include, but are not limited to, the Annual Investors Day, Executive Team Meetings, Off Sites, trainings, and events co-sponsored with key partners.
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Define an event strategy for the business across multiple stakeholder groups (investors, ecosystem, leadership, team, portfolio companies)
- Conceptualize and design all the events throughout the year
- Strategically select vendors
- Develop event content in alignment the firm's vision and in close collaboration with the Head of Communications
- A relevant Diploma in Hospitality Management, Communications or Public Relations, or equivalent professional qualification min.
- Extensive track record in planning and execution of large-scale and high-calibre events preferably in the financial services or technology sector Strong network in the hospitality, event agency and motivational speaker scene Hands-on self-starter.
- Being proactive and possessing a strong can-do attitude are critical to success in this role
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Outstanding organisational, negotiation and project management skills
- Experience managing budgets and expense tracking
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.