Carter Murray are working with an exciting and growing Real Estate Investment Firm that are looking to hire a Head of Investor Relations to help position the firm with the investors. The role will involve cultivate and solicit large ticket investments on an annual basis.
Reporting Directly into the MD, the ideal candidate will have experience of major fundraising ideally within a Real Estate setting.
- Work with the Managing Directors to execute a fundraising and marketing plan to secure funding towards the firms development
- Participate in cultivation meetings, correspondence and events with all potential Investors
- Oversee the preparation of strategy, briefing and debriefing materials face-to-face meetings with Investors
- Oversee and negotiate terms, negotiate with the lawyers to ensure and terms are signed
- Report to Investors on a quarterly basis
- Lead and contribute to the research, preparation and drafting of major proposals
- Experience of working within a similar roles
- Experience of fundraising, ideally within a Real Estate environment
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
- Strong stakeholder management experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.