HEAD OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS- FINANCIAL SERVICES / INVESTMENT FIRM (PRIVATE MARKETS INVESTMENTS)
Circa £70-80000 (dependant on experience)+bonus,bens
9-12 MONTH CONTRACT (may be extended)
Based-Central London-hybrid working
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful, boutique investments firm operating in the private markets. My client is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to lead the Marketing and Communications efforts across the organization
- Hold responsibility for the organization's website, social media, and broader online presence
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of press releases, working closely with the Investment and Compliance teams
- Coordinate the publication of other firm materials, including whitepapers and thought leadership pieces
- Develop and maintain the library of external presentation content
- Review any presentations created for external consumption by the Investment Team to ensure the appropriate look and content
- Organize media interviews and foster strong relationships with relevant papers, journals, industry associations, and media organizations
- Be the main point of contact for industry memberships, including coordinating team attendance at events, speaking opportunities and contract renewals
- Forge strong relationships with conference organizers, ensuring the organisation has access to differentiated speaking or sponsorship opportunities
- Solid marketing experience gained in the financial services sector, ideally in Private Markets investment firms or wider investment management industry.
- Broad marketing and communications experience across offline and digital channels
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders.
- Project management experience, including managing priorities and adhering to (strict) deadlines
- Strong sense of design and experience applying consistent graphic standards
- Proficient in the production of high-quality materials using Microsoft Office tools (primarily Powerpoint and Word)
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.