United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
Carter Murray Middle East are looking for a Head of Strategy to join a leading entertainment business based in the UAE.
The Strategy Manager / Head of Strategy, role exists to support his/her line manager to drive the sustainability as a business - both proactively, through the development of profitability and market share, and by addressing challenges which the business faces.
1. Strategy House: Participate in the establishment and agreement of the mission, vision and values, and expression of primary strategic objectives, with Line manager; manage annual review process
2. Business Plan Development: Manage review of three (3) year rolling business plan
3. Standardisation and Review: Proactively support in the standardisation of processes, template documents and timelines to regularise and continually improve the outcomes of business planning processes; constructively lead analysis of outcomes of action plans.
4. Risk Assessment/ Management
5. Know-How and Training: Provide training to the team on matters relevant to business needs.
6. Corporate Reporting: Conceive of, implement and manage metrics, corporate dashboards and reporting processes; be principally responsible for the preparation of all documentation associated with board meetings , support VP Finance in the preparation and analysis of monthly management information pack; communicate strategy to wider team
7. Business Plan/ Action Plan follow up
8. Business Development: Support New Business team in the assessment of business development opportunities (and particularly the valuation and review of revenue enhancement opportunities and new sources of ancillary revenue)
- Highly desired to have completed an MBA
- Minimum requirements : Bachelor's Degree - Finance, Economics, Business , Administration or similar Finance or process-driven field
- Excellent verbal and written English is required , Arabic would be an advantage.
- Minimum 7 years experience+
- Strategy or business development experience a must, including building and analysing business plans, creating financial models, performing strategic analysis and setting business priorities
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.